Here’s the video for the third session, held on April 8th, focusing on Decareration. The discussion was moderated by Harvard Law Students, Connie Cho and Rio Sharf. The Panelists were:
- Alec Karakatsanis: Founder & Executive Director, Civil Rights Corp.
- David Lewis: Chief, Integrity Review Bureau at the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office
- John Mathews II: Senior Legal Counsel at The Justice Collaborative
- Katy Naples-Mitchell: Legal Fellow, Charles Hamilton Houston Center for Race & Justice at Harvard Law School
- Oren Nimni: Staff Attorney, Lawyers for Civil Rights
The “Systemic Lawyering in Times of Crisis” series of zoom webinars is hosted by the Systemic Justice Project on on Tuesdays from 12-1pm EST.