This week’s session (Tuesday, April 28, at 12pm EST) will focus on economic inequity in the time of COVID-19. Participants include:
- Chiraayu Gosrani, NYU Law ’22
- Alyssa Peterson, Liman Fellow at the Center for Popular Democracy
- Jason Salgado, Harvard Law ’21
- Sandeep Vaheesan, Legal Director of the Open Markets Institute
- Niki Rubin, Harvard Law ’22
- Sejal Singh, Harvard Law ’20; Cofounder of the People’s Parity Project
The series features systemically oriented lawyers and activists in fields most affected by our latest crisis. Each session examines the special challenges posed by the crisis, the pressing needs, the new opportunities, and the more general lessons for lawyers, law students, and others committed to promoting systemic change.
For more details about the series, including links to videos of previous sessions, see https://systemicjusticeblog.wordpress.com/2020/03/29/systemic-lawyering-webinar-series/
You can find a list of previous sessions and links to videos here.
If you are a law student looking for ways to pitch in right away: https://www.peoplesparity.org/coronavirus/.
For information about the COVID-19 Rapid Reaction/Systems Summer Institute, go here.