The fifth and final session of the Criminal Justice Program’s Race, Place, & Policing: What Can We Learn From Baltimore series (cosponsored by the Systemic Justice Project) is this Monday, Feb 29th at 5:30pm in WCC2009.
The session will feature a panel of Baltimore-based advocates who approach criminal justice reform, racial justice, and access to opportunity from several different angles. The panel will include:
- Prof. Douglas Colbert, Univ. of Maryland, Francis King Carey School of Law
- Natalie Finegar, Deputy District Public Defender for Baltimore City
- Tawanda Jones, West Coalition
- Sonia Kumar, ACLU of Maryland
- Dayvon Love, Leaders of a Beautiful Struggle
- Del. Alonzo T. Washington, Maryland House of Delegates